Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cheers to the Weekend

I had an awesome weekend last week with my niece's birthday party at a gymnastics place! I relived my 90's childhood with this awesome parachute!








Did I mention it had a rope that you could swing on into a foam pit?




Then I got a pumpkin! 


This is Chelsey! She is a future guide dog that my roommate is raising. You will probably see her way too many times on this blog. (If you want to see even more picture of this adorable pup follow me on Instagram @courtneytaylorgross)


Lets be real though, I bought this pumpkin because of the stem. Then the stem broke in the trunk so I had to glue it back on. 


I carved a minion in my pumpkin. I thinks its minion Stuart. Or maybe it was minion Dave. My pumpkin carving skills need some work. 


Kids birthday parties and pumpkin carving is the typical weekend of a college student right? 

Courtney

No comments :

Post a Comment