Thursday, October 2, 2014

Get to Know Me Tag

Here are 25 questions for you guys to get to know more about me! Enjoy!
                                              Courtney
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes my middle name is Taylor and I love it!

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I am a extreme history nerd! My favorite periods of history are American colonies to the Civil War and European history up to American colonization.

3. What's your favorite drink?
Without a doubt, my favorite is Chick-Fil-A Dr. Pepper!

 
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Shake it Off by Taylor Swift

5. What would you name your children?
If I have a girl, Sutton or Elizabeth. For a boy it would be Brooks or Henry.



6. Do you participate in any sports?
No. I am not sporty at all. I just fall on my face. 


7. What's your favorite book? 
The Great Gatsby or Pride and Prejudice

8. What's your favorite color?
Blue! My whole wardrobe is just shades of blue.


9. What's your favorite animal?
Penguins! Its not an animal but I would also pay good money for a minion! 

10. What's your favorite perfume?
I'm honestly not a perfume person so I don't have one.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas is awesome because everyone gets excited about it! I also really like Halloween for the movies!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes!

13. Have you been out of the country?

Not yet! :)

14. Do you speak any other languages?
No. I took Spanish in high school but I do not remember any of it. 

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes!



16. What's your favorite store?
J Crew! I always find something at J Crew! My other favorites include Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Jack Rogers!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I have a local pizza restaurant that is my favorite! I go there every Saturday for lunch with my dad!

 
18. Do you like school? 
Yes, I just don't like going to class.



19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Sarah Belle, College Prepster, Arden Rose, Dani Austin, Megan Rienks, and Caitlin Bea 


20. What's your favorite movie? 
Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, Gone With the Wind, Sabrina, anything Disney, and anything black and white

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Gossip Girl, Once Upon a Time, Sex and the City, and Friends


22. PC or Mac?
MAC!

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone

24. How tall are you?
I'm 5'8"!


25. Any pets?
Yes! I have 3 dogs and my roommate at college is training a guide puppy!

No comments :

Post a Comment