Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pinspiration

Pinterest is life. I love to use the website for inspiration. When I cannot figure out how to style a skirt, I get on Pinterest and see how other people have styled it. I love how I can see over a hundred different styles from bloggers or street style in one place! Pinterest is also were I find all my recipes. One of these days, I'll post my favorite recipes on the blog for you guys. It is also great for college. There are so many tips and design inspiration post for my dorm. Let's be honest, I really use Pinterest for funny photos and cute animals more than anything else. That however, is a entirely different post. Below are a few of my favorites from a recent Pin spree. To see more of my post, check out my Pinterest!


Fashion

Absolutely love Sarah's style and her blog!
(Sarah Vickers: Classy Girls Wear Pearls)


Neutrals and navy is my whole wardrobe.


I need this sweater!


Currently searching for this outfit like my life depended on it. It's casual.

JCrew is also life.



Food

Chicken Parmesan

Cinnamon Apple Muffins

Gingerbread Mini Doughnuts


College Tips

This App is perfect for Communication majors like me! It counts the number of filler words you say when you practice a speech. It is a life saver!
(Several different Apps like this can be found in the App Store)

New perspective on essays.

Every student should know where they can get a discount with their ID.





No comments :

Post a Comment